• Hi all and welcome to TheWoodHaven2 brought into the 21st Century, kicking and screaming! We all have Alasdair to thank for the vast bulk of the heavy lifting to get us here, no more so than me because he's taken away a huge burden of responsibility from my shoulders and brought us to this new shiny home, with all your previous content (hopefully) still intact! Please peruse and feed back. There is still plenty to do, like changing the colour scheme, adding the banner graphic, tweaking the odd setting here and there so I have added a new thread in the 'Technical Issues, Bugs and Feature Requests' forum for you to add any issues you find, any missing settings or just anything you'd like to see added/removed from the feature set that Xenforo offers. We will get to everything over the coming weeks so please be patient, but add anything at all to the thread I mention above and we promise to get to them over the next few days/weeks/months. In the meantime, please enjoy!

Anyone recognise this make?

FatboyUK

Seedling
Joined
Jan 3, 2018
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
I have 3 to replace, no brand, no name and client wants them to match!!!

572D2FA2-1AE4-4335-9CD9-DE1DBDC36FB6.jpeg
 
I reckon you might have to quote to replace the lot. That should test how really keen he is on them matching.

You might find a specialist door furniture dealer like ironmongery direct might just recognise them if you email them a better photo.

I'm not even sure what the proper name for those gadgets are they use on double doors. If you put that phrase into Google images you might just spot them. "door closer" is just too broad a term to get useful results.

Bob

PS if you send "stu" a PM, he is a man of doors and might just be able to help

http://www.thewoodhaven2.co.uk/memberli ... ofile&u=84
 
I'd be surprised if there isn't a makers mark somewhere on it- perhaps on the back ? A better photo might help identify it [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
 
I had checked the broken one for names or markings, it’s devoid of both hence the original post. I’ll try to straighten it out to take a better picture but it’s pretty much as you see it
 
Back
Top