Cabinetman
Sequoia
- Joined
- Oct 11, 2020
- Messages
- 5,765
- Reaction score
- 1,433
- Location
- Lincolnshire Wolds + Massachusetts
- Name
- Ian
So I was asked to go back with Pam’s Daughter for a couple of days to hang a door and fit locks and bits, leave all my tools there and fly back ( more of that later) Tools coming back to me a week later.
All went very well and it wasn’t just the tools that were delivered back, I had used one of Sarah’s vacuum mugs and was impressed by how long the tea stayed hot.
As a thank you she had this one custom etched for me. It’s BRILL!! Quite cold in the workshop and this really helps me stay out there a bit longer more comfortably.


I didn’t know it but I’m told it’s something I’ve said a couple of times, lol.
All went very well and it wasn’t just the tools that were delivered back, I had used one of Sarah’s vacuum mugs and was impressed by how long the tea stayed hot.
As a thank you she had this one custom etched for me. It’s BRILL!! Quite cold in the workshop and this really helps me stay out there a bit longer more comfortably.


I didn’t know it but I’m told it’s something I’ve said a couple of times, lol.