• Hi all and welcome to TheWoodHaven2 brought into the 21st Century, kicking and screaming! We all have Alasdair to thank for the vast bulk of the heavy lifting to get us here, no more so than me because he's taken away a huge burden of responsibility from my shoulders and brought us to this new shiny home, with all your previous content (hopefully) still intact! Please peruse and feed back. There is still plenty to do, like changing the colour scheme, adding the banner graphic, tweaking the odd setting here and there so I have added a new thread in the 'Technical Issues, Bugs and Feature Requests' forum for you to add any issues you find, any missing settings or just anything you'd like to see added/removed from the feature set that Xenforo offers. We will get to everything over the coming weeks so please be patient, but add anything at all to the thread I mention above and we promise to get to them over the next few days/weeks/months. In the meantime, please enjoy!

Motor 750watt min 4pole 1400 rpm

Hudson Carpentry

New Shoots
Joined
Jul 21, 2014
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Location
Nottingham
I am in need of a motor that is min 750watt, 4pole and 1400rpm. Single or three phase.

Ideally Face mounted with a 19mm spindle.

Thank you

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
 
Hudson Carpentry":1urktnxo said:
I am in need of a motor that is min 750watt, 4pole and 1400rpm. Single or three phase.

Ideally Face mounted with a 19mm spindle.

Thank you

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk


I have two possible candidates. both 4pole, 3 phase 1hp

no1 is face mount. (ie e bolt holes inside the diameter of the motor)





The gear is cut into the shaft but quite easy to machine up a sleeve to push fit over the teeth and pin to give a 19mm shaft.


No 2 is a flange mount (ie bolt holes outside the diameter of the motor)







This spur gear looks like it will pull off, the pin has already been removed. Again a simple turning job to give you a 19mm shaft.


These photos were taken for someone else who never turned up to collect. I can provide more info if you are genuinely interested.
Both are good runners, no known faults and they came from a trusted source.
I took them in PX payment for a job and I'd be looking for £25 each. I can pack them for your courier to collect from SO515RS.

Hope this helps

Bob
 
Pictures dont show up on tapatalk, but quite a lot don't. Was fine on the PC earlier.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
 
Non working but I am on tapatalk and I have noticed a few posts have broken images on here. Links are not working either. Will login via a pc later and look.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
 
I can see you photos fine on Tapatalk.
All this hurts as I swapped my 3phase Meddings motor for a single phase one!! [emoji35]

Rod
 
Back
Top