Steve Maskery
Old Oak
I took my car to the garage yesterday. There was a product recall on the battery management sytem, it was due its first service and there was a squeak from the wheels whenever I turned left.
I mentioned it to the lady behind the desk and she smiled. She obviously knew exactly what the problem was and she told me not to worry, it was just a noise..
She typed it into her phone and it came out as "Brake Staples". I did not, and still do not understand what that means.
I wish I knew the French word from which she began, but sadly, I don't.
Does anyone know what Brake Staples are?
Whatever they are, they have been replaced and the noise has gone away, but I am still none the wiser.
S
I mentioned it to the lady behind the desk and she smiled. She obviously knew exactly what the problem was and she told me not to worry, it was just a noise..
She typed it into her phone and it came out as "Brake Staples". I did not, and still do not understand what that means.
I wish I knew the French word from which she began, but sadly, I don't.
Does anyone know what Brake Staples are?
Whatever they are, they have been replaced and the noise has gone away, but I am still none the wiser.
S