houtslager
Seedling
Well folks after all the last few years of bouncing around Europe , UK and Florida I have found a nice old house that happens to have a very very large workshop , correction - factory attatched :lol: :lol: :lol:
Price - one would only get 1/3 of a house in the UK , 1/2 in Noord Holland and maybe a house in Florida if your not fussy about the neighbourhood .
Problems - manybut the basic ones , with a mate or two are doable, new kitchen and bathroom, general over haul of electrics and plumbing. Not sure which way to go for heating, but once the house is mine I'll be asking for options here.
BIG PROBLEM - W T F do I do with these - sorry only got 1 on camera it's bigger brother I take a better pic later this week. Anyone know of a musiem that would like it -FTAGH
Karl
