I built this 'wendy house' about 20 years ago. My kiddy is now 26 and stopped using it a long time ago. For the past few years it was used to store my wadkin spares and general garden tools/chairs etc. It now needs some attention, the roof is rotten and the floor is wonky, a tonne of iron will do that. It is a decent size 12' by 8' and I had the bright idea it would be a nice place to house my ornamental lathes. I recall it cost a few quid to build, for some reason I used 1" ply for the back and sides (felted) and then T&G for the front.
The plan is to replace the roof with corrugated sheets and insulate/board it out. Question for the guru ie Mike, Can I get away with just having a vapor barrier on top of the roof insulation followed by tin sheets or do I need a solid layer like OSB?


The plan is to replace the roof with corrugated sheets and insulate/board it out. Question for the guru ie Mike, Can I get away with just having a vapor barrier on top of the roof insulation followed by tin sheets or do I need a solid layer like OSB?



